Skip to content
- 1. Camping in a desert, forest and on mountains.
2. Travel Solo, Stay at a backpacker hostel and meet random people.
3. Take a 48 hr train journey.
4. Volunteer and work on a farm in Auroville or the mountains.
5. Sleep in a Manikaran Gurudwara in Himachal and have a bath in HOTWATER SPRINGS.
6. GO for a TREK in HIMACHAL or UTTARAKHAND. It’s a lot of fun.
7. Visit and stay with the tribals in NORTHEAST; you learn a lot.
8. Go for a weekly bike ride across HIMALAYAS with a just met new friend.
9. Travel SOUTH, TRAVEL NORTH, TRAVEL EAST, TRAVEL WEST.
10. Attend a 10-day silent meditation retreat.